El Paso Criminal Defense Attorney
Have you been arrested for a misdemeanor or felony in El Paso? If so, it can be a stress that you want resolved in the most beneficial way possible. A conviction for a criminal offense in El Paso will have serious consequences and can be devastating to your life. If you work in the medical field or in a government position, a conviction is something you need to avoid at all costs. During this time, it is extremely important to contact a criminal defense attorney that will be non judgemental and fight for your best interests.
What Should I Do Following An Arrest?
If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime, it is extremely important to not say anything to law enforcement officials. In addition to that, do not accept any plea deals until you contact an attorney and get their perspective on the charges you face. Law enforcement will typically pretend to be on your side or be extremely friendly to try and get evidence against you. If you speak to law enforcement, you open yourself up to them using your words against you. When arrested, exercise your right to remain silent and ask to speak to an attorney.
Criminal Defense Cases We Handle
There are many different cases that fall under criminal law. Once you decide to work with our firm, we immediately start investigating and understanding every part of your case. The cases that we excel in are:
- Violent Crimes: These types of cases include; Capital Murder, Murder, Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault and Assault Family Violence.
- Sex Crimes: These types of cases include; Continuous Sex Abuse of a Child, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Sexual Assault, Indecency with a Child and Indecent Exposure.
- DWI’s: These types of cases include; First Offenses, Second Offenses and Third Offenses.
- Drug Offenses: These types of cases include; Drug Trafficking/Transporting, Prescription Drug Charges, Drug Manufacturing, Drug Possession with intent to distribute and more.
- White Collar Crimes: These types of cases include; Fraud, Embezzlement, Money Laundering, Extortion, Bribery, Insurance Fraud and more.
If you or a loved one have been charged with any of these cases, it is important that you reach out to us immediately to get a free consultation.
Criminal Defense Lawyer in El Paso
Alyssa Nava is a former prosecuting attorney that helps the people of El Paso against criminal charges. With a wide range of experience in criminal defense cases, Alyssa Nava is able to properly defend her clients and get the best results possible based on the charges. Take advantage of our free consultation by contacting us today.